For us(as Pakistani) and for world, the name Bush & Obama does not matters,what matter is american`s foreign policy.
With the slogan of “Change” and due to “Black color”, Obama got attention from the world in previous election. But we see no change in american`s behvaiour for the world.
Obama Promised to Close the Guantanamo Bay in 2008 but it is still open. Afghanistan war enter in 12 years previous day, while Obama got Nobel Prize for Peace, that was not only a Joke for Obama, also was fro Noble Prize organizers.
Fact is with the “change” of Bush to Obama, American behavior for the world remained same. This is why I think this is a useless debate for us to think who is the next president of America.
Further more , here are some more points mentioned by ZahraBilloo in her tweets which matters to the Muslim world especially, but both Obama-Romney have same stand on these:
* “Two millionaires sponsored by billionaires debating how to help the middle class. ”
Things Obama and Romney agree on:
* not prosecuting the Bush era torturers. #Election2012
* bombing weddings in Pakistan and Afghanistan for “national security” #Debates #Election2012
* not compensating families of innocent drone strike victims in Pakistan #Debates #Election2012 #AJStream
* a nuclear double standard for Apartheid Israel vs. Iran #Debates #Election2012
* Photo opps with Muslims in the US while bombing them abroad #Debates #Election2012
* White House Iftars While They Spy on Mosques #Debates #Election2012
* Injustice for Palestine #Election2012 #Debates
* Using Drone Strikes to Kill Women and Children #Debates #Election2012
If Romney wins “the world will end.” If Obama is reelected, he’ll just keep drone murdering & advancing Bush policy. Go America, go! Said by Remi Kanazi